GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. It can often be easier and more convenient than a phone call or making a special journey to our practice to make appointments or drop off prescription requests.Once you have signed up, you will be able to
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which many other patients have found more convenient.
How to sign-up
Just bring a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement and our friendly reception team will get you signed up.
Why you should register for online services?
- online services are available 24/7, every day of the year so you don't need to wait until the GP practice is open
- Logging online takes seconds and you'll have access to appointments, your repeat prescriptions and your medical record.
- You can see which repeat prescriptions are due ensuring you only order the ones that you need.
- You can update your address, contact numbers and e-mail address at any time, ensuring we can get hold of you if we need to.
Access to Medical Records